- Expect to spend approximately 2 hours photographing in this canyon.
- Meeting location is Zion Adventure Company in Springdale, Utah where we will load into our 4x4 vehicle and make the one hour commute to our canyon.
- Tours last approximately 4 hours with driving and 2 hours of shooting.
- Typically only 100 yards of walking involved to get to the canyon. During extended dry periods (usually June - Mid-July we may have up to 15 minutes of hiking each way to get to the canyon.
- Meeting time is 10AM.
FULL MONEY BACK SATISFACTION GUARANTEE PRICING INCLUDES ANY SPECIALIZED GEAR THAT WE MAY NEED FOR THIS CANYON
- 1 Photographer - $279 plus tax
- Book 2 or more photographers - $239 plus tax / per person
- Non-photographer - $99 plus tax
-Max photographers per tour: 5 (with the exception of families, friends or photo clubs)
**Make trip private for $100
**Book 3 or more tours to receive a 10% discount (with the exception of Aerial)
-30 days or more before trip receives full refund
-Between 30 days and 24 hours prior to the trip receives 75% refund
-Within 24 hours of the trip there is no cancellation/refund
-If there is unacceptable weather than there will be a full refund/trip transfer
-Zion National Park entrance pass (REQUIRED)
-Wide angle lens (10mm-24mm)
-Mid range lens(24mm-70mm)
-Telephoto lens (70-200+mm)
-Extra batteries and memory cards
-Food and water for the day (We recommend bringing lunch and snacks as well as one liter water minimum)
- Clothing appropriate for the season (it will be approximately 20 degrees cooler in the canyon than in the town of Springdale)